Milani HD Advanced Lipcolor

There was a time when the only place I purchased all my beauty supplies was at Sephora. Well not anymore! Sure I still do buy from Sephora but you’re just as likely to find me at my local CVS. (FYI, CVS sells this amazing pomegeanate lemonade that I cant find anywhere else. It is so yum yum!)


Anyway, I recently got my hands on Milani HD Advanced Lip Color, and I’m kind of digging it. First of all upon application, you’ll realize that this feels more like a lip balm than a lipstick. It feels incredibly hydrating to the lips. (And that morning my lips were kind of chapped.)Note: Although you see three lip colors, I only applied two. Lil Man interrupted me with his bloody murder screams and after dealing with him, I was too tired to do anything but watch Desperate Housewives (God I love that show).  Anyway, back to these lip colors. I was loving that when applied, these colors were very pigmented and opaque.
                                                  
Modern Muave is a gorgeous dark pink

           Romantic Rose



Romantic rose is very pretty light pink. Both very pretty colors. Heres the issue though: This stuff smells like watermelon. I mean really fragranced stuff. So the problem with the scent is, it makes you want to lick your lips constantly. So within an hour because of my incessant licking the color was gone. Darn that scent. Other than the scent I actually liked this. It’s afforfable, pigmented, and pretty moisturizing to the lips.  If you don’t have an issue with reapplication (which usually I don't) this may be for you. If you do have issues with it, look further.

Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...