Decleor Arommessence Ylang Ylang Purifying Serum & Winner of Clarins Holiday Palette!



 I just realized last week that I hadn’t reviewed this product, but I’'d used this  a lot during the summer months.    It’s the  Decleor Arommessence Ylang Ylang Purifying serum. I was a little nervous about using this at first. It’s an oil, and my skin is combination/sensitive, but  when I saw that it was specifically targeted for skin like mine, I decided to give it a whirl  What a treat!

First of all, I find that the scent of this is really soothing to me. It’s almost lavender like, just a strong therapeutic  CALMING scent. A girl needs a scent like that when she’s up all night with a screaming baby. The ingredients are the essential oils of Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rosemary and St  Thomas Bay.   I only apply two drops and then I give myself a facial massage. (Facial massages are great for anti-aging!) I then wait for it to dry and then apply my moisturizer.  This sinks right into the skin and after application my skin  feels so smooth, and soft, no break outs or irritation at all.  Decleor says this regulates the sebum in your skin and it's true. My face has a lot less shine when using this  During the summer, my skin is one big oil slick, but when I used this before my moisturizer, I found my face to be a lot less greasy. Now since it's winter, and cold, my skin is on the dryer side so I tend to only use this at night before my moisturizer. Another great thing about this product, it seems to last forever, I've used this for months and I still have a lot of product left (as you can see).

Loving this big time!

Have you tried Decleor products?

What were your thoughts?

Winner of Clarins Palette is Socialite Dreams. Please email me within two days or we'll have to give this to someone else. If you didn't win, there's a giveaway going on this Friday.


Hugs, 


Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...