Saks POV Blog Is Here!

Last week Saks Fifth Avenue invited their top 25 bloggers to a breakfast.
To celebrate the launching of their new Saks POV Blog
We were so honored to be chosen.
I had so much fun.
I met bag designer Rebecca Minkoff.
She is not much older than I am and runs a bag empire.
We're getting an interview with her soon.
What an inspirational woman!


Love her!
I got my makeup done by a fabu Nars Master artist


And got to check out all of the new Holiday Gifts!


I will be listing my top Saks Gifts in my Holiday Gift Guide soon.

But go check out the new Saks blog.

FYI: my hair looks like hell here because it was pouring outside. 

It launched yesterday and features Saks Fashion Director Colleen Sherin’s favorite NY haunts

Hugs,

Milly

3 comments:

Natakue said...

Haha! Love the pic of you and the clutch =)

BonafideLatina~ said...

very nice! I like the natural curly hair here :)

Anonymous said...

Mily,

I love the curly hair!!!1b

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...