New Motives Model Search

Hey loves, I'm going to enter this, and thought maybe some of you might want to too. Don't think it's impossible. Recently Kimora Lee Simmons was looking for a model for her new skin care line, I submitted a random pic, and they contacted me back for the casting call. I couldn't believe it. So many people had submitted professional pics, and me with my random everyday pic had gotten chosen to go to the casting call.  Unfortunately I couldn't make it, to LA,  but hey don't ever think it can't happen because it can. I'm submitting my pic for this as we speak. Plus you girls know how I feel about Loren Ridinger. She is freaking amazing. This woman and her husband started a mutli gazillion dollar business all while being a young mother from Queens! (I'm from Queens too!) I need lessons from her asap! I recently added her to my vision board so I know we'll meet soon.






Do you have what it takes to become the next model for Motives® Cosmetics?
Loren Ridinger, creator of Motives by Loren Ridinger, announced  that Motives will be holding an online search, seeking the next model for the cosmetic line. The search, which runs through December 31, will identify one woman to be featured in Motives promotional materials, print and online advertising, as well as make special live appearances on behalf of the brand.
Also, the winner will appear on stage in Miami at the 2011 Market America World Conference in February. Plus, she will receive $1,000 worth of Motives cosmetics!
A panel of judges from Motives Cosmetics will choose the winner in early January 2011. For complete entry details, please visit http://bit.ly/motivesms.
So what are you waiting for? Register today and see if you have what it takes to become the next model for Motives!

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...