Essie Winter 2010 Review

Hey loves,

I hope you enjoyed Lil man posting. He' a trip. Anyway, let's head towards beauty again. I actually got 4 hours of sleep last night so I'm feeling a little better. Let's talk Essie's new winter line. Now Essie is one of my favorite nail polish companies and I'm always excited about their collections. However, this winter line didn't do it for me as much as their past collections have. Although the colors were indeed Essie quality, incredibly pigmented, fast drying, long lasting, the colors didn't really wow me. A few of them reminded me of past collections. But lets get reviewing. Click on pics to enlarge:

Essie Luxedo -a plum brown reminded me a lot of Falls Velvet Voyeur


Essie Silken Cord- A bright beautiful red-you know how much I love my reds


Essie Masquerade Bell-another brownish plum color

Essie Smokin Hot-I'm really into grays this season and like this. It's more of a purple dark Gray. But in certain lights it looks brown.


Essie Hot coco-Definitely a light brown. I actually don't mind this color as well





Essie-Going Incognito-There is nothing like a green to make me happy. I love this gorgeous emerald green. So pretty



Essie I've loved you for years. And like many relationships in life there are good moments and bad moments. This isn't one of our best moments. However, I'm sure you'll be bringing the heat for the spring. We'll be waiting.

Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

the beautynista said...

ohhhh...luvn that green

Catherine said...

I agree with you! I love Essie polishes and always look forward to her new collections but this one was disappointing. Luxedo is almost identical to Velvet Voyeur. Also, there hasn't been any shimmer finishes in any new Essie polishes for ages, and I like a little shimmer at this time of year. Roll on the Spring collection!

P.S. I loved your swatches anyway! You have great nails!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...