Nature’s Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Hair Defense Shampoo and Conditioner


Hey girls,
It’s raining in NY.
There’s something about the rain that really calms my nerves.
Although I hate walking in the rain, hearing it through my window always makes me feel good.
You know what else makes me feel good.
Finding an affordable sulfate-free shampoo/conditioner for under 10 bucks that really rocks my world like:
Nature’s Gate’s Pomegranate Sunflower Hair Defense Shampoo/ Conditioner. 


These products contains Natures Gates exclusive 7 ingredient healthy hair blend which include Panthenol, Soy Protein, Vegetable protein, Jojoba Oil, Borage Flower Seed Oil, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
That all sounds swell, but you know me,
the proof is in the pudding.
When I first opened the shampoo, I noticed it smelled a lot like juicy fruit gum.
Delish
The shampoo is clear and a pretty thick consistency.
After shampooing, my hair felt very clean without that squeaky feeling.
I then tried the conditioner, which was very thick (the consistency almost of a deep conditioner), and the conditioner actually didn’t smell like juicy fruit though. More like real fruit.  I left it on for about 5 minutes and although  I noticed when I washed it out  that my hair was really soft, it was still a little tangled. I didn’t love that.
However, check Linette out once we dried her.
She looked really beautiful. I’m talking shiny, bouncy, everything you want in hair.
After seeing the results, I’m digging these products big time.
And for under 10 bucks, you can’t go wrong.



Hugs,

Milly
If you’re reading this post thinking “Who the heck is Linette.” That’s the name I gave my hair. Don’t judge me. 

Cassie's corner is coming up next and we've got exciting news!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, you read my mind. I was wondering who Linette was. You are totally right with giving her a name. There are days when I wake up in a great mood yet my mane has a mind of her own! Especially on rainy days. I sooo miss NYC!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :)

Anonymous said...

Im in NY also!
Where can find this shampoo and conditioner?
Sounds Good! Thanks for sharing!
:)

Lavendar said...

I really love Nature's Gate Biotin Strengthening conditioner. It detangles really well and makes the scalp tingle. It smells like peppermint.

Josy said...

I used one time "Natures's Gate" but not Pomegranate. Thanks for sharing I will try to find it.
Josy

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...