Apologies Again

Hey loves,
Feels like I'm always saying sorry.
Sorry I haven't posted the last two days.
On Sunday, my hubby was in a car accident.
He escaped pretty ok although the cab he was in, was completely destroyed, but for an hour, I had no idea if he was dead or alive or what hospital he was in.
The accident happened in another state.
Words can't describe how I felt, especially since we had had an argument the last time we had spoken.
So of course, I learned a valuable lesson, that I will be sharing with you in my life advice soon.


Hugs,

7 comments:

hypnoticBx said...

My mother hates cabs for that very reason. Glad to hear he's alright! Lord knows in the moment arguing seems like the best option, but it never solves anything. Feelings end up hurt and the problem is still there. Can't wait for the post!

Vanessa S said...

I am glad to hear that your husband is OK!!

Lavendar said...

Oh wow Milly, so sorry to hear about the hubby's accident but so extremely thankful that he's okay. God is so good!

Anonymous said...

I share everyone's sentiment regarding your husband being okay. Stay blessed.

Rania said...

Glad your husband was okay as well! That's a terrible feeling and scary knowing that your last argument could have been the last time you spoke with him.(don't even wanna think about that)

Anyway, very happy he's okay!

Anonymous said...

I am glad your husband is ok. You mentioned that the last time that you spoke to him, you had an argument. That reminds me of what happened to my husband and his grandmother. The last time he talked to her, they argued. The next time he saw her, she had died of a massive heart attack. He regrets that he never had a chance to apologize and talk to her again. He always says we should never leave one another angry, because you never know what can happen.

Ms. G said...

Glad he's ok.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...