Exclusive: Kim Kardashian Grammy Awards Beauty and Makeup

Hey Loves,

Friend to the blog, and Kim Kardashians fabulous makeup artist Joyce Bonelli has sent us the deets on Kim Kardashian's makeup for the Grammys. Joyce did an amazing job.  Kim looked so freaking stunning!  I really loved this look. Check out the deets here:





STEP 1: KIM’S SKIN
On Kim I apply PerfectSkin, LaMer lifting serum, & PerfectSkin eye cream. To condition lips I used Clarks Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Balm.
STEP 2: PRIMER
I used HD Microperfecting Primer by Make Up For Ever to prep Kim's skin. *a FAB primer with six color-correcting shades that make it wearable for every skin type and color. 
STEP 3: FOUNDATION
For this look I used HD Invisible Cover Foundation by Make Up For Ever. *This foundation is one of my favs for red carpet looks because of the flawless definition it leaves.  It leaves the skin with a soft-focus finish and withstands harsh lighting like the flash bulbs of photographers and paparazzi.
STEP 4: UNDER EYES
I use High Definition Liquid Concealer by SMASHBOX.
*Try blending from the outer corners in to keep concealer from settling in fine lines under the eyes for flawless coverage.
 
STEP 5: SET
I like to set Kim"s gorgeous skin with  Photo Set Finishing Powder SPF 15 by SMASHBOX. *The perfect setting powder when dealing with hot lights like the ones on red carpets and photo-shoots. This powder helps make up last all day and also has SPF to help guard the skin from harmful UV rays.
STEP 6: BROWS
I filled Kim's brows in with Le Crayon Sourcils Precision Brow Definer, in Taupe by Chanel. *Try bending the attached brush to make for an easier angle when shaping your brows.
STEP 7: KIM’S EYES
Because of Kim's GORGEOUS dress, I wanted to give her a stand out eye full of golds and dramatic lashes.  I used three different shades of eyeshadows on Kim, Blunt, Blaze, & Chopper Eyeshadows by Urban Decay. I started by applying the Blunt shade all over the lid, then I applied the Chopper shade just above the crease. I finished off the shadow by blending the two colors together with the Blaze shade in the crease of the eyelid. Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved (rich black) by MAC, is what I used to line the inside of the upper and lower lash line. Along the eyelid, close to the lash line I used Liquid Eye Liner by MAC to draw on a thick, slightly winged out line, I also applied it just under the bottom lash line. For this look I layered on individual lashes to give a dramatic look and finished them off with Hypnose DRAMA by Lancome to make them pop. Remember, to finish off the eye, I curl her lashes using Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
STEP 8: KIM’S CHEEKS
To give Kim's cheeks a touch of color I first applied Blush in Rose by LORAC to the apples of her cheeks. On the hollow of her cheeks I applied a touch of Bronzing Powder in Laguna by NARS to make her cheeks pop with a soft contour.
STEP 9: KIM’S LUMINOUS GLOW
Right above the apples of Kim’s cheeks I applied Naked Pigment by M.A.C. to highlight her cheekbones.
STEP 10: KIM’S LIPS
 To define Kim’s gorgeous lip shape I used Le Crayon Leveres Precision Lip Definer in Natural by Chanel. Classic Cream Lipstick in Cashmere by Dolce & GABBANA is what I used to fill in the lip. I finished her lips with FUSION BEAUTY’s Lip Fusion in Glow to give a high gloss coat with a touch of color.
XO,
Joyce Bonelli


Thanks Joyce, 

Man she looked great!

Hugs, 

Milly

2 comments:

Ella Pretty Blog said...

I'm saving this post - Kim's make-up looks ESPECIALLY flattering and flawless here...it's beautiful!

I noticed that the MU artist used a lot of MUFE products, but the Smashbox setting powder...I wonder if the rumours are true about the MUFE HD powder being the cause of unflattering celeb photos (where it looks like they have white powder residue under their eyes: Nicole Kidman, Eva Longoria, Uma Thurman, etc)

Karina said...

She is so pretty :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...