Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush is a Win Win!

From left to right: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in  natural beauty: dollface and blushing bride

Lately with my irritable, teething constantly crying lil man, I've had no time to really do my makeup.   Usually I put on some blush and a gloss and I'm running out the door. (Taking walks with him is the only thing that will calm him down.)   A blush that I've been reaching for a lot lately is Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride.


I first really got into Tarte stuff when I was pregnant.  Their stuff excludes so many unnecessary irritants and harmful ingredients. Their Tarte Royalty Collection and Tarte Ten palette were probably my two faves for 2010. Anyway, let's get back to the blush. First of all I love this blush for a few reasons. It last twelve hours. Yes I said it twelve hours. It's loaded with antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E. (Hello, this stuff makes me look gorge and keeps me looking young, I'm sold!) And the whole Amazonian Clay thing is pretty spiffy too. Amazonian clay  is full of nutrients, balances the skin, and reduces dryness and flakiness.I love that these blushes are so pigmented. Honestly one swoop of this product on the cheeks is all you need. The blush comes in eight colors. First of all, look at the packaging. How cute is that! Blushing Bride is a really pretty plum rose that does have a bit of shimmer but on my tan skin it gave me just the right amount of flush. I'm surprised I liked this one so much because of the shimmer, but when applied, it's not bad at all. I was also sent Natural Beauty which is a matte reddish pink, and Dollface which is straight hot pink. Here are the swatches, click to enlarge:

Left to right: Natural Beauty, Dollface and Blushing Bride

All in all I love this blush. The longevity, the crazy amount of pigment, and the anti-aging factor make this a win for me.

Go to your local Sephora and check them out!

Hugs,

Milly


Product provided by pr for review!

4 comments:

thestylestash said...

I really loved your blog ! and I am following you now:) please come and check mine !:)
Also I wanted to know if the thing I read about the bana in your hair to make it more shiny really works ? :) thanks

RafaellaOnline ♥

www.TheStyleStash.com

Find Hair Stylists said...

I really like the colors of the makeup. 12 hours is a long time too! Lastly, I think the fact that it is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants is really cool. Always looking for ways to be beautiful AND healthy!

Lavendar said...

I definitely want to try the "blushing bride" color. That's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I've been searching for the tarte dollface swatch and finally! I've found out yours :) so nice color!
Thank you^^

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...