FHI =FABULOUS HAIR INSTANTLY

You readers know how addicted I am to maintaining the health of my hair. It’s seriously, one of my sick obsessions. I treat my hair like my child. So when I wanted to find a new flat iron, I made sure to do some serious research on what the best ones were. All of my research led to one item as being superior -the FHI flat iron-and I’m here to say, they were right.

I got my iron through Missikko.com . Ok, this store beats any online store I’ve tried. Two-day shipping is free and they have all the top notch beauty products. I’m like a kid in a candy store when I browse through all of their items. I got the FHI 1" Flat Iron - Platform Special Edition:

Photobucket

This iron is loaded with some pretty impressive advanced features including a PFTC heater (makes this iron heat up incredibly fast), Nano Fuzeion Technology which are FHI's advanced combination of three technologies that lead to straight and healthier hair. It also has a temperature range of 140-450 F. On the website it says “FHI is a pioneer in ceramic tourmaline technology. The new ceramic tourmaline iron excels when used on dry, coarse, and damaged hair. The negative ions help neutralize the positive ions found on damaged hair, allowing the hair to lay flatter and smoother.”

I’m here to tell you based on my own experience that this iron is fantastic. It uses Tourmaline which most other flat irons do not use. Tourmaline is a crystal that produces negative ions in your hair. You want negative ions because they allow more moisture to be absorbed in your hair making it very shiny and decreasing frizz. I tried this iron yesterday after washing my hair and towel drying it. As I passed the iron on my hair, I noticed how incredibly shiny my hair looked, and it was PIN STRAIGHT with very little effort. Using the iron, I even created little upsweeps to the ends of my hair and it looked very professional (as if i had just visited a salon).

When I went out with mom for lunch, she asked me what new salon I had gone to because my hair looked fantastic. She couldn’t believe that this flat iron had worked such wonders. If you want super straight, lustrous and shiny hair without visiting a salon, try this product. You can thank me later!! Rihanna’s hair stylist uses FHI too. You can find out more about that here . Another of my fave bloggers Brown Girl Gumbo talks about her amazing experience using FHI as well. Check that out here.


Misikko.com
is offering all their flat irons on sale so definitely go check it out.
How was your weekend? Did anyone go see Sex & The City?

Hugs,

DE

7 comments:

Wes said...

Hey I was talking about straight hair today too!! I love Misikko flat irons... I have the Megastar Nano and its absolutely WONDERFUL...

BonafideLatina~ said...

So wait! You flat-ironed your hair while it was still damp??? So rolos prior to flat ironing???? I HAVE TO GET THIS. I have a Sedu flat iron (I got it from folica.com) that is pretty good but I always get worried that its damaging the hair so I dont use it as much and opt to go to Salon and get rolos and blowdry.

But I really would like to do my hair at home more to save time and $$ so - I'll be adding this to my list :) Thx so much. So do you think if I wash mi pelo and towel dry the hair a bit and flat iron it will be okay? Hmm let me know b4 I try it!

I'm still in S. America (in Buenos Aires this week) but my girls went to see SATC and ALL said it was better than they expected...I hope to see it when I'm back home.

Have a good week!

BonafideLatina

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I love those flat irons, they are heaven-sent! :-)

Great post!!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Oh and very cute acronym!!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Also, thanks for the link! :-)

Product Junkie Diva said...

I had a pretty good weekend and I hope you did also. I am so scared of flat irons..lol maybe one day.
Product Junkie Diva

Unknown said...

my hair is natural and this is the flat iron my stylist uses on me - i second what you said - it is fantastic! and people always think i have a perm or extensions or something (my hair is super thick on top of that) I've been planning on buying one for myself for home. its amazing!

oh and i saw THE movie this weekend - SATC - it was soooo good. The story, the decor, the fashion - oh my :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...