Going Green

This summer has me looking at the most eye-popping shades ever. If you would have told me last year that I would be wearing green nail polish, I would have immediately laughed at you. A month ago, I never even looked at the green stuff, but lately, I can't get enough! The last few weeks have had me buying all different shades, from neon green, light muted green, forest green etc etc. Here are some green nailpolishes that I'm loving:

Dante Neon Green Gems-A hot Neon green-good for partying out with the girls!
Photobucket

Maybelline Express Finish Go Go Green- A medium shade of green-perfect for the toes. Dries really fast too!
Photobucket

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear Lime Lights-An incredibly light green with glitter!
Photobucket

Wet & Wild Wild & Shine Caribbean Frost-A gorgeous dark green-probably my favorite shade!
Photobucket

NYC Nail Big Money Frost -Another light muted green, sans the glitter.

Photobucket

i was looking for this one today:
Opi Go On Green
Photobucket

Rihanna's gone green too!

Photobucket

Have you "gone green?"

Would you go green?

Hugs,

DE

13 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Yes I sooooo want ot go green. I have been looking for this color called forest or rain forest (something like that) and it is a rich dark green I think it's by Rescue beauty Lounge. Once I get my hands on it I will be going green.
great post.
Product Junkie Diva

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I don't think I'd ever "go green," but I do like the 2nd photo with the Maybelline polish! Very different! :-)

Calming Corners said...

I dont think I would go green with the fingernails, but I did wear a green eyeshadow this weekend, it looked better than I though.

Wes said...

I have a lovely marine bluish-green polish from Mattese cosmetics that I love dearly!... I purchased it a few months ago after seeing Rihanna wearing it also, lol.

the beautynista said...

WOW!..that neon green is serious...may have to try!

Just_Wondering said...

After I won the Essie Nail collection and wore it over the weekend, I'm game to try the green!

justme said...

i have a green from sinful colors, a forest green and its beautiful. thanks for the post

B said...

I'm goin'!! Ego wise and on the nails. I loooove them all.

MyFashionAddictions said...

I LOVEEEEE that neon greeen!!! *drools*
Been looking for one like that. I wore green recently, in the maybeline shade. Kind of like a metallic apple green. I didn't like it much. I love the neons this season most. and of course the one Ri Ri has on.

MyFashionAddictions said...

oh and now i also want that Wet n wild shade. I LOVE colors from Wet n Wild shine, they're so cheap ($1) so when they get thick or dried i don't care because I can go buy a new one.Just gotta use a good top and base coat.

BonafideLatina~ said...

These are sooo hot! Love them!!!

Anonymous said...

the dante green is hot

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING the "Big Money Frost," bought it @ CVS today...I love the way it looks on my nails, esp'ly after applying 3 coats :-D!!!

Thanx for the advice, DE!!!!!!!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...