Blogger Beauty of the Week

We’re featuring Roselyn of makeupmakesmehappy as my Blogger Beauty of the Week.
Photobucket
This young woman has a full load on her plate. She’s a model, full time student, and a site editor. Her blog is always packed with the latest make-up trends and amazing tutorials on how to achieve fantastic looks. So without further adieu, let me introduce you to Roslyn, this week’s Beauty of the Week.

What's your beauty regimen?

I like to wash my face with Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
Photobucket
followed by Chanel Presicion Soothing Toner
Photobucket

and Creme de la Mer as my
moisturizer
Photobucket.
For eye makeup removal I like to use Johnson & Johnson's
Baby Shampoo.
Photobucket

2) What's the deal with your make-up?

On a regular day, I actually don't wear much makeup. I like to use
Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer for my dark circles,
Photobucket
and use MAC Studio Fix for my foundation
Photobucket
along with some blush or bronzer. I ALWAYS however have on at least one coat of mascara...I like Lancome
Fatale
Photobucket. As for the lips I just use Sugar lip balm by Fresh Photobucketand a MAC
Lipglass of choice.

Photobucket

3) What beauty product can't you live without?

Mascara! I have itty bitty lashes!

4) What beauty advice can you give us?

Mix two or three foundations to imitate perfect skin. As close as one
shade may be to your skin tone, it will never be exact. But if you mix
foundations however, then you will drastically see the difference.

5) What is the best advice anyone has given you (this doesn't have to
be beauty-related)?


To remember that everything good in my life is a blessing; and one by
one they should be accounted for, recognized, and appreciated daily.

Thanks Roselyn,

Hugs,

DE

1 comments:

MyFashionAddictions said...

wow. baby shampoo for make up remover.. would have never thought of that one.
and i was gonna ask a really dumb question "doesn't it sting" but then realised duh! it's made not to lol.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...