Naturally Silky Skin With Pacifica Body Butter

Photobucket

Last week, I was picking up lunch at Whole foods, when I began perusing the beauty aisles. I noticed a shelf filled with brightly covered containers of Body butters from this company called Pacifica. There were samples available so I opened the first one which was called “Hawaiian Ruby Guava”, and could not believe how glorious this product smelled. The fruity aroma of guava filled my nose, but there was also a light scent of coconut infused in this as well-the combination is magnificent.It reminded me of my trips to Dominican beaches. I was hooked. I took some of the butter and applied some on my hands. The cream was very rich and thick but not greasy at all, just incredibly moisturizing and my hands felt like silk. When I turned the packaging around, I noticed that this product was vegan and paraben free, and most of the ingredients were organic. It was a match made in heaven. I then started opening up the other containers that were available to be sampled, from Gardenia (I picked that one up for mommie. She was a huge Chanel Gardenia lover back in the day) to a delicious Brazilian Mango Grapefruit. Honestly, I would have probably bought all of them, if I wasn’t saving money for next week’s trip to Chicago. I’ve been using my Hawaiian Ruby Guava right after the shower and not only does this cream leave my skin incredibly smooth and hydrated, but the fantastic scent lingers on me throughout the day. It’s not overpowering just deliciously fruity and two of my colleagues asked what perfume I was wearing because they had to have it. They couldn’t believe when I told them it was body butter. This is a must have and I mean it.
Go to Whole Foods and try them, you’ll agree.

www.pacificabodybutters.com



Hugs,

DE

11 comments:

B said...

Ever since learning about the harmful effects of paraben I am now allll over paraben-free products. I loooove body butters and the fact that this one is organic free means I will definitely be trying to cop it. Great review!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Wes said...

I'm willing to try... How much are they?

MakeupByRenRen said...

i'm learning new things from you each time i read--paraben = bad...i need to head over to whole foods! do they sell the aubrey products there as well? i was going to purchase them at the vitamin shoppe but it was out of my way :(

Just_Wondering said...

Omgoodness! I'm so excited to hear about this body butter! I've been on the paraben free products bandwagon and getting lotions that have the nice fruity scents are a hard find. I'm so not into some of the tea tree and lavender scents so I'm gonna DEFINATELY buy this!

Awesome Review!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I should be heading to whole foods this week. THanks for the review I will check it out!!!
Product Junkie Diva

BonafideLatina~ said...

Ooooh this sounds great! YUMM
I'm in Chicago this week and next for work :)
The weather here is always so lovely in the summer...summer in the Chi!

Nice!

Calming Corners said...

Great review, a must try!!!

Mischo Beauty said...

Ok- your review is making me want to go straight to Whole Foods in DC and check them out! Adding them to my never-ending list...:)

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I love the packaging and that's what always gets me to buy.

You're going to my hometown next week?? I hope you have fun!! If you stay downtown or near it, you'll have a blast!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I love whole foods. Like you, I am switching over to more natural products. Maybe you have blogged about their products before but, have you tried 100% pure? There body lotions and scrubs are do die for. They have very nice scents.


Have a good time while you are in Chicago. There is a hipster area(name escapes me) which I think you will enjoy. It has many small shops and boutiques. The Neiman Marcus in Chicago is very nice too.

Luxe Tips said...

Okay, I was just in whole foods but will go back tomorrow to buy this. Sounds great!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...