John Frieda's Weather Works really Works!

Photobucket

Me and the Mr. have been trying to learn how to golf lately, so we’ve been heading to his country club and we’re usually outside all day. I’m having so much fun! The problem though has been the ultra humid New York City weather. My hair is incredibly long, and can loose its bounce and luster once the humidity hits. I was given the opportunity to try John Frieda’s Weather Works Sealant. I had read good reviews about this before so of course I was anxious to get my hands on it. The product claims that it “outsmarts the weather” by using an exclusive “shielding technology” that resist humidity, and protects your hair. I’ve been using this and I really like it. Right after I wash my hair, I apply this serum all over my mane and then begin flat ironing. A lot of times when I flat iron, I get some cowlicks on the top of my head, but I haven’t been seeing as much once I’ve been using this. This also leaves my hair very shiny without any build up or greasiness. Anyway, we’ve been out golfing a lot lately and by the end of the day, my face is sweatier than a marathon runner, but my hair still maintains its bounce and volume. I’d say this product is pretty great, and for $5.99 come on, what do you have to loose?

Have you tried this?

What are your thoughts?

10 comments:

Calming Corners said...

I have not tried this yet thanks for the tip. How was the convention?
Glad you are back :)

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Glad that you found something that's inexpensive and actually works! :-)

Product Junkie Diva said...

I have not tried it but it seems like a great product.
thanks for the review.
Product Junkie Diva

MakeupByRenRen said...

welcome back! once again, i'll add this to my list of hair products that i'm soooo getting now cuz of you he he

Phyllis Bourne said...

Sounds good and only $5.99!!!!

Thanks for the tip!

Wes said...

I was looking at this one day in Duane Reade wondering if it really works... I've been wearing my hair straight recently too- I'll have to try it out.

LBIC said...

I haven't tried it but I'm going to have to. My hair is frizzing up with all this heat down here.

LBIC said...

p.s. - i tagged you with a brillante award!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Will this product work on us 4a chicas?

Mischo Beauty said...

Ok- I'm loving the price! I'm gonna pick this one up and give it a try. :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...