Jergens Natural Glow Express=Golden Goddess

There are no words to describe the love I have for the Jergens Natural express Body moisturizer/tanner.
Photobucket
There are two shades available in medium and medium tan. I used the medium tan. After using this for three days, my body was a radiant natural bronze, and with no streaks at all . The price is incredibly affordable at only $7.99, but the quality is magnificent as well. I used this right after I shower. I chose to leave my skin a little damp, and began applying (remember good exfoliation is key to a perfect tan). This formula is very moisturizing and left my skin very smooth. Also, while using this, I was expecting to hold my nostrils in as I usually do with self-tanners (most of them smell like a 3-day old corpse), but not with this one. The scent of this is incredibly light-and after an hour I could no longer smell anything. Let’s put it like this, before my boyfriend goes to bed, he always asks me if I applied self-tanner, if I respond “yes,” he grabs his pillow and heads to the living room to sleep, mumbling angrily under his breath about my beauty habits being a pain in the neck. However, after I applied this tanner, he didn’t even notice the scent and slept right next to me. In the morning he even remarked that I smelled good (lol).

After using this, I woke up the first day looking incredibly sun-kissed. The next day, I was a beautiful glowing bronze, and the third day, well, I had turned into a Golden Goddess. The tan is so beautiful, scent-less and noooooooo streaks. I had on some short shorts yesterday and was constantly getting complimented on my bronze legs (by both men and women) and I kept getting asked if I had just come back from vacation. This is an affordable and very effective sunless tanner that is definitely worth taking a second look at.


What sunless tanners are you using?

Have you tried Jergens Natural Golden Express?

Soon, I'll let you know what I've been using on my face to give it a golden "airbrushed" look.


Hugs,

DE

6 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I've never used Jergens Natural Glow Express Golden Goddess before. They're regular lotions are good though.

the beautynista said...

Cannot wait to try!!!...Thanx!

Leela said...

I actually use this. It smells great! I recommend this prodcut as well!

xoxo

Product Junkie Diva said...

good to know...thanks DE.
Product Junkie Diva

Roselyn said...

I was an addict to the original natural glow but the express sounds sooo much better! I will absolutley be giving this a try!

MakeupByRenRen said...

oh heck yah i'm going to try the natural glow golden goddess..i wanna run and get it now! what skin tone are you in case you don't mine me asking...i'm NC42 and i was wondering if i should pick up med tan too...i tried the other one but it didn't really do much on me...but 3 days! that's what i'm talking about! i want bronzed leggies too, he he...by the way, this is my first time reading your blog and i'm definitely adding you to my blog roll!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...