Freshen Up with Dentaburst

Photobucket

When I was in high school, I remember my French teacher constantly yelling at me about my lack of effort, and sloppy homework. Ten years later, I have absolutely no recollection of anything French and honestly I can’t even recall that dude’s name. However, the one thing I do remember is every time he would lean over my shoulder to check my work, I would absolutely dread it. Not because I knew he was going to scream at me, (that was no big deal for me. I was a trouble-maker in high school and got yelled at every day.) But more so, because his breath always smelled like a 30 day old rotting corpse, it was so gross! (The combination of cigarettes and coffee usually is.) I was always holding my nostrils in when he was near me and was usually blue in the face after he was gone.
Since I don’t want to ever be remembered solely for having disgusting breath, I make it a point to constantly brush my teeth after I eat. However, I recently received dentaburst and I am loving this cute little invention. This fantastic product is the cutest thing. It’s like a little sleeve that you slide your index finger in and then start rubbing it around your teeth. Not only does it remove plaque, but it’s also incredibly minty, so your breath smells like a dream. You can use this anywhere. You know those days when you fall asleep on the train, and you wake up and hope you don’t run into anyone because you don’t want to kill them with your sleep breath, well all you'll need to do is whip one of these babies out, rub the sleeve over your teeth for three seconds, and you’re good to go! Not only are your teeth super cleaned but your breath smells delicious too, and for $2.99 come on! Try it.


www.dentaburst.com


Hugs,

DE

4 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

he he i got this stuff to try out too...it really does work!

Calming Corners said...

This product seems really cool, never heard of it thanks for the post.

BonafideLatina~ said...

Oooh this sounds very cool....must try!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Your story was so funny..lol
Yes I love dentaburst.
PJD

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...