Lancome Oscillation Mascara=Wow!

Photobucket

When I first heard about Lancome’s New Oscillating Mascara, you know I had to have it! Yesterday a few stores around the country were given the opportunity to sell it for one day only; the rest would have to wait until its official release in November.You know I was one of the first people lined up anxiously waiting to get my hands on this. And mamas, it was worth the wait! This is making me want to throw my staples Lancome L’extreme and Definils out of the window. The brush of this mascara looks incredibly average. It’s pretty skinny, not curved, or fat like many of my other mascaras, but when you press the button on the wand, the thing starts vibrating like there is no tomorrow. (Shoot, the way it was vibrating, I thought it was going to let me perform magic tricks.) I applied the mascara on one of my lashes without pressing the button, and they looked pretty good-a very similar result to my Defincils. HOWEVER, when I applied it to my other lash and pressed the button to make it vibrate, wooooh, the difference was pretty extraordinary. It tickled for some reason though when I was doing it (must have been the 7000 oscillations per minute). I did around 2 coats on my lashes but I didn't apply it the way I normally apply mascara. I just let it basically vibrate on them but without really moving my hand, (kind of hard to explain), and Holy Good Lord Mother of Jesus!!! My lashes looked out of this world long and ridiculously volumous, NO CLUMPING AT ALL. I went into the office, and got a slew of compliments on my lashes (two people even asked if i had falsies on). I loved it!!!!!!!

And guess what I want you to love it too. As you know by now Beautylogic loves giving away things, so I picked up two for two lucky readers. Send your name to BeautyLogicBlog@yahoo.com with the heading “DE, I NEED THAT LANCOME OSCILLATING MASCARA NOW.” Winners gets picked by mommy and announced Monday August, 4, 2008.


Hugs,

DE

10 comments:

justme said...

i was going to order it but i have scraped my eyeball from reg mascara. i suck

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

one can never have too many mascaras.....

Product Junkie Diva said...

@DE great contest as usual.
Justme hope it's better soon.
Have a great weekend.
PJD

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I want that mascara!! Emailing you in hopes of winning now! :-)

Just_Wondering said...

Omgoodness this sounds so good! I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

Hello

I bought it too and just love it. I got the same comments abt the falsies.The vibrations does make the difference.

Thanks
I am just waiting for more reviews and hope ppl write positive abt it.

Wes said...

I hope I win I hope I win I hope I win!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHH. I really wanted that mascara but when i got to my local lancome counter they were all sold out!
I hope i win the contest! :)

Unknown said...

Hi this is smith I am new to this site , I think that mascara was too good and your site was excellent.
-------------------
smith
WoW Gold

Anonymous said...

This stuff is for real...once you try it you will be hooked. I have bought it 2 x now...and about to order it again. Also fyi you can replace the battery if it runs out. Got mine at CVS. This product makes it so easy to put on mascara with dramatic results with 1-2 coats! I also recommend the Lancome white mascara base.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...