Amber Rose

I don’t know what it is about this woman, but she absolutely intrigues me. Not sure if it’s that that golden buzz cut, or the fact that she walks around with so much confidence that it slaps you in the face, or because she has the most luminous and beautiful skin I ever laid eyes on. Apparently I’m not the only one who can’t get enough of her, as shes been seen in massive ads lately, and many are calling her a “style icon”. Not sure if I would go that far just yet, (but then again, I’m not really a fashionista, more into beauty stuff) but she is a definitely a force to be reckoned with. Although her recent look at the Chanel Haute Couture show wasn’t really my favorite.

Anyway, I recently read her beauty secrets in Elle Magazine.com and was kind of in shock. Here’s the article in it's entirety written by Johanna Cox, but if you don’t want to read the whole thing, here’s a quick summary.

The most surprising thing to me-she does not sleep or drink water regularly. She is extremely blessed to have skin so fabulous then
To keep her skin fabulous, she buys African shea butter from the street vendor, microwaves it, and rubs it all over her scalp, face and body every single night.
For zits, she uses neosporin.
Her preferred face cleanser is a bar of dove soap.
Her favorite Listick  is from a company called Mona Lisa and the shade is Hot pink. The price- an astounding $1.99


Don’t I always tell you that beauty can be affordable.




What are your thoughts on Ms. Rose?

Hugs,

DE

11 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I LOVE AMBER ROSE!!!! If my head weren't so big, I'd be rockin' the blonde baldie!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Amber is a risk taker and while I may not like all of her outfits she certainly makes a statement.
PJD

hypnotic said...

i think her skin is amazing i wonder if she's all GTL. seriously how does she glow like that in winter? anyway i have to say the smoking and no sleep and water thing seems to be taking a toll, there were some pics of her last week and her face looked beat.

and i have also read that shea butter is amazing for the skin, why didn't i think about nuking it!

Sistastrong said...

Shea butter rocks!!!! If you mix it with mango butter and cocoa butter, it makes a great winter protectant!

Gigi said...

Shea butter is the business. I got turned on to it last year around Thanksgiving, it definitely brings out a wonderful glow to the skin. Funny how her name, Amber is so fitting for her skin. =)

beautylogicblog said...

Yes @phyllis bourne, the woman is incredible. Not everyone could rock a blondie and kill it like she does.

beautylogicblog said...

@pjd great way of putting it. I admire women who are risk takers and who are fearless with their fashion.

beautylogicblog said...

@hypnotic I agree, her skin is gorgeous, and the chick smokes. Shea butter is wonderous for your skin. I've used it in the winter to keep my legs moisturized.

beautylogicblog said...

@sistastrong mango butter sounds yum. would love to try that.

beautylogicblog said...

@beautyxchangegirl yes her name is very fitting for her. I just think her name is great in general. Sounds so superstarish. My name sounds like a grandmother name. lol, I wish i had a superstar name.

Amy Irvin said...

i love Amber Rose! GORGEOUS!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...