Hey Lovebugs, I'm back & Please Don't forget to Donate.

I haven't posted in about a week. The Haiti earthquake really affected my spirit. But I'm back, and will begin reviews again tomorrow.  We're talking Golden Globe Beauty! Did you see Penelope, Zoe, and Halle. Oh my Goodness! Also, a new drugstore mascara is rocking my world, and a new natural skin care line is knocking my socks off. It's so good, Mr. De and I have been arguing because he's constantly stealing my stash. When a product really works, I want it all to myself.

Also, remember It's been a week since the earthquake in Haiti. Please remember to donate what you can. These people need it.

Here are some links

Red Cross

Yele

Clinton Bush Haiti Fund

Hugs,

DE

1 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

can't wait to see what you will be reviewing soon! :)

Yes please all let's continue to donate and keep spreading the word to donate. I think there will be a telethon on Friday.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...