Win a Signed Copy of Scott Barnes About Face & Find Out His Top 5 Under $20 Beauty Products!

 Photobucket

He’s known as the man who gave J-lo her famous Glow and he’s been responsible for her looking fabulous for the last ten years.  Scott Barnes is truly a makeup genius. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him, and watching him work his magic. After spending time with Scott, I could not believe how amazing he was with a makeup brush. I also realized that he was one of the most humble  human beings I’d ever come across. As soon as his book "About Face" came out, you know I had to grab it.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and have recommended it to many of my girlfriends.

Photobucket

Two days ago, he held his book release party, and superstars like Jlo, Kat De Luna, Kelly Rowland, and Wendy Williams, came to show their support.
Scott was kind enough to share with Beautylogic his  5 top beauty products that are under $20 bucks.

Scott Barnes 5 Fave Beauty products for under $20.00
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow 4 mix eyeshadow $4.98
L'oreal True match super blend concealer $8.95
Maybelline Eye Pencil $3.49
Maybelline Pulse Perfection $14.99
Physicians Formula Shimmer strips Pink Sand Bronzer $12.95

Photobucket


Scott was also kind enough to give a signed copy of About Face to one of BeautyLogic’s lucky readers. Just send an e-mail to beautylogicblog@yahoo.com with the title being “DE, I need About Face by Scott Barnes.” Winner gets announced next Wednesday.





Thanks so much Scott!

Have a great weekend Loves.





Hugs,

DE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! i want to win this so much!I emailed u!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...