De's Loving Kim Kardashian's Perfume

Photobucket



I must admit that I do love Kim Kardashian.  Keeping up with the Kardashians is one of the few shows that I  look forward to watching every week. I love seeing how strong her family is and how they stand by  each other no matter what. It reminds me of my own family. I’ve also met Kim before, and she was just a very sweet and humble person.

 Photobucket
DE and Kim

So honestly, I was a little nervous to try her fragrance. If it stunk, I would have been highly disappointed. But after testing it out, I’m super pleased and think this will be my new signature scent. The notes are listed as Mandarin, Honey Suckle, Orange Blossom, Pink Jasmine, Tuberose, Sensual Spice, Lush Gardenia, Jacaranda Wood, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Orchid, Sexy Musk, Creamy Sandalwood. But the two notes that truly stands out are the gardenia, and tuberose.  I’ve mentioned before that gardenia is one of my favorite scents but when tuberose is added, it’s a seductive  and feminine combination (Mr. DE is loving this!). The scent does kind of remind me of Michael Kors, but Kim’s fragrance  is much more toned down. (I've always thought Michael Kors scent was way too strong.)  The chemistry between this fragrance and myself is magnetic, and the staying power is is something to brag about. One spritz on my neck lasted the whole day and I received more than my fair share of compliments.

FYI: Kim will be at 4 Sephora Locations from February 4-27. If you buy any one of her bottles, you will receive an autographed pic taken with kim.




Here are the 4 locations:




February 4th:
Sephora South Beach
721 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
7:00pm-9:00pm

February 10th:
Sephora New York City
597 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10017
7:00pm-9:00pm

February 17th:
Sephora Century City
10250 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
7:00pm-9:00pm

February 27th:
Sephora at The Venetian
3377 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
7:00pm-9:00pm'



Also February 4-17, 2010, Sephora is inviting fans to share why they think they deserve a glamorous Kim Kardashian makeover, making their case in 50-100 words on what Glamorous means to them via Sephora’s Facebook page. Kim will personally choose the winner and fly her and a guest in for a one-on-one “glam consultation” with Kim herself at a Sephora store.  The fabulous prize also includes a night at Kim’s favorite hotel, dinner at Kim’s favorite restaurant, a $500 Sephora shopping spree, and a makeover from a Sephora PRO Beauty Team artist! Visit www.sephora.com/go/kimkardashian or Sephora’s Facebook Fan Page www.facebook.com/sephora on February 4th for more details. 


Have you tried this fragrance?

Do you watch Keeping up with the Kardashians?

Will you enter this? 

Hugs,

DE

3 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Yes I got a sample of the perfume from Sephora few weeks ago. It does smell wonderful! I think it will be super successful. I am a fan of her drive the most. She has been good at branding her and her family and its working well for them all.

I love Keeping up the the Kardashians!!!

Luxe Tips said...

Hey gorgeous! I did try this fragrance and it was a little too sweet smelling for me. It does not work with my chemistry at all, but when I initially smelled it, I thought it was nice. Glad it works for you!

I do watch the Kardashians sometimes. Kris is not to be played with! LOL!

Hamad said...

i want to have Kim Kardashian Perfume.
From where i can order it?
am in Dubai.

Thanks..

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...