De's Going Nuts For Mimosa Bouquet

Photobucket

Sephora has this really funny system. While you’re waiting on line to purchase something, they got these plastic little boxes around the line,  where they keep all these  miniature products, so why you’re waiting to buy something else, another product will tempt you, and you’ll purchase that too. How genius! How sneaky!   I’ve told myself many times I will not fall for this, but I always end up picking something up. One of my most recent purchases while waiting to buy  a new hair product (that was crap by the way) was this adorable little alcohol-free perfume by this company called Nuts Cream Perfume.  The scent I Purchased was Mimosa Bouquet. Oh my God, this smells so incredibly yummy!  It’s a mix of orange blossom but with a strong note of gardenia in it. (Gardenia is one of my favorite fragrances). I’m obsessed with this. I have gotten so many compliments on this fragrance. Another thing I love about this brand is that their perfumes are phthalate free, and contain no sulfates, petro-chemicals, synthetic dyes, triclosan, gmo, ppg, mea, dea, tea, or formaldehyde donors and all the products are cruelty free. My only con with this product is the longevity. I would say it gave me about a good three hours, and then the scent wanes and I have to reapply. But it's so worth it.  
 
Have you tried this product? 





Hugs, 

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...