The Man's Corner

Mr. DE has lips that would make Angelina Jolie jealous- full, luscious, soft, and most important never chapped. They were one of the first things I noticed about him when we went on our first date. I dream of those lips. Lol, Anyway, Mr. DE is just like me in that he loves a good high-end product, but if a product is inexpensive and just as good, we'll buy mountains of it. Mr. DE has used the same two lip protectors in his beauty arsenal for years. They’re both affordable, and work wonders. I'm noticing how well they work because I've been trying other ones lately in the freezing NYC Cold (that are a lot more expensive) but my lips are looking like a chapped mess while his are smoother than a baby's bottom. Here are the two that he swears by.

1)Carmex Lip Balm
Photobucket

We have over 30 of these all over our house. The man can’t go anywhere without one of these in his pocket.


2)Dessert Essence Lip Rescue

Photobucket
This stuff is loaded with Jojoba Oil, Aloe vera, and Tea tree oil. This combination= never chapped luscious lips.

He swears by both.

What do you do to keep your lips chapped free during these cold winter months?

Hugs,

DE

6 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Love Carmex!!! I have one of those in my desk now! :)

I also swear by Blistex DCT balm (the one in the beige container) also the blue container is good but is medicated and I don't always like that cooling effect so I stick to DCT.

Tiffany said...

Interesting, I never knew Carmex came in mint. I'll have to pick some up for the the SO. He LOVES Carmex.

Tiffany said...

Hummm, I never knew Carmex came in a mint flavor. I'll have to pick some up for the SO. He LOVES that stuff.

Gigi said...

Carmex is without a doubt a great lip balm, it's cheap and it does what it says it'll do which is moisturize. I always go back to it even after purchasing so many different brands like Burt's Bees, Softlips, etc. You can't go wrong with Carmex - definitely cosigning on that one. :)

Calming Corners said...

I use coconut oil and carmex.

xo,
CC

Natakue said...

I didn't learn about this until last year, but better late than never. Smith's Rosebud Salve is amazing! It keeps your lips hydrated and soft. You can even use it on other dry patches like elbows or hands. Gotta love a multipurpose product!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...