Meet My new Favorite Mascara-Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous

 Photobucket

You guys know how much I love great drugstore beauty finds. Recently, I ventured to Walgreens to pick up something when I noticed that the new Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous was on sale for $5.99. (I believe the sale last till this Saturday so seriously run over there, I purchased 4 of these.) Beauty Guru Sam Fine told us that you no longer have to go to higher end stores to purchase mascara-and I so agree because let me tell you, this mascara has knocked the socks off of many of my higher-end ones.

The first Lash Stiletto was fantastic too, but this one is really amazing because not only does it increase the length but it gives you some serious volume.


Photobucket

The brush is pretty thin with medium bristles attached, nothing too crazy. But you know what they say; it’s the ones you never think would do it, that do it (well that’s what they say about men cheating, but lets apply that rule to this mascara).

Here’s my lashes before the mascara!

Photobucket

Here are my top lashes after 1 coat

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enough said!

This mascara is currently on sale for $5.99 till Sat at Walgreens. Run and get it!


Hugs,

DE

2 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey DE
I got mine from Walgreens too- it looks great on you.
PJD

Jai said...

OMG thanks for posting those pics! It looks like fake lashes in a bottle! I've been looking for something to give me volume and length. Heading to Walgreens tomorrow to purchase mine! Thanks for the post!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...