How Makeup Artist Vera Steimberg Made Zoe Saldana a Golden Globe Beauty!

 Photobucket

When I spotted Zoe Saldana at the Golden Globes, I was in awe of her. She looked absolutely stunning. From the dress to the makeup everything about her was flawless. We got a chance to  get the deets on Zoe’s look from her very talented Makeup artist Vera Steimberg (also the makeup artist for the Twilight Series). Here’s how Vera prepared Zoe for her big night.

Photobucket

Vera tells us "Since the dress she was wearing was so stunning, I had to decide if I wanted to emphasize her lips or her eyes. The eyes won and I kept her lips neutral!

Zoe's foundation was Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage # 6 , and the YSL Radiant Touch, which is a very natural looking and incredible product! I then used RCMA Translucent Powder   all around her face to set the make up without changing the color.

For her eyes I started with Bobbi Brown Black  Gel Eyeliner  and used the Chanel Eye Gloss Palette, the black one for above the liner and the edge of the eye.

Also the Guerlain Ombre Eclat 4 Shade Palette . I used the darker shades to countour the eyes and to give a hint of warmth.

On the center of the eye I used Mac Elite Veluxe pearl, which is also great as a shimmer highlight for the face.

The eyelashes I used were  Kre Beauty Lashes  .....they look natural and they are fantastic, and then we finished the eyes off with some Chanel Mascara

For the cheeks I mixed the peach cheek and lips from Julie Hewitt to start  and finished with the Laura Mercier Second Skin Powder Spiced Cider Blush.


On her lips I used Christian Dior Kiss 741 "


Walaa, there you have it, Zoe transformed into a Golden Globe Beauty




Thanks Vera,


Hugs,


DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...