Essie's Spring 2010 Collection is Pure Perfection.

Can you believe spring is almost here. I’m so excited. I hate the NYC cold weather. Nothing makes me happier than to walk around the city in spring, looking at all the beautiful bright flowers blossoming, and wearing colorful dresses  with dazzling polish on my fingers and toes. Essie’s new spring collection is just what the Doctor ordered. Essie Weingarden, the founder of Essie, was inspired by the Spring 2010’s fashion shows which were an array of body clinging pieces in never ending shades of lilac, rose and certise. It reminded her of the pop art fashion explosion. Well her inspiration is definitely our gain.  These colors are absolutely beautiful, and I have more than 1 favorite.

Here is the collection revealed:

Essie Lilacism- A Gorgeous Smooth Lilac. Reminds me of Fergie’’s dress at the Golden Globes!
Photobucket

Essie’s Red Nouveau: There is nothing sexier than a bright fiery red. This is one of my favorite colors.
Photobucket

Essie's Neo-Whimsical-A beautiful and sensual rose lilac.
Photobucket

Essie’s Pop Art Pink-A Sheer Elegant Pink
Photobucket

Essie’s Tart Deco-A gorgeous Coral.
Photobucket

Essie’s Van D’go-A pure Pink.
Photobucket

What's your favorite color in this line?

Do you love it?


Hugs,

DE
Please note, these were sent by the Essie Pr Company for review. DE will never ever write a review, unless she absolutely loves the product.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them all!

antithesis said...

the colors look great on u. im partial to neo-whimsical for myself. and maybe ill get that peachy shade as well.

BonafideLatina~ said...

these are SOOOOO nice I am so putting it on my I want list for 2010 :)

your nails look so pretty!

R. said...

i absolutely love them. i'm getting all of them. thanks for the review!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I like the coral color- pretty!
PJD

Unknown said...

Red. Readers might also be interested in another article I found, about beauty and dry eyes. It can be found at this website:

http://whatistheeye.wordpress.com/

Jai said...

Agree I love it and the colors look great on you. I'll probably grab the lilacs and pinks. Coral is sometimes tricky with my skin tone but I hear coral and peaches are in this spring! :) After the holidays are over I'm done with winter and ready for spring too. Hope it comes fast!

Julisa said...

they're pretty!
love the first 1 though

Buffy said...

I love the Essie Lilacism and the Essie’s Tart Deco. I'm definietly trying them. Thanks.

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous aren't they beautiful. I love them all too.

beautylogicblog said...

@antithesis I love the red. So damn sexy. lol

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina thanks I just cut them too, they were way longer.

beautylogicblog said...

@ily no problem, glad you love them, so do i. :-)

beautylogicblog said...

@jai yes I already have the coral on my hands. People are looking at me like "hello, it aint spring yet" but it feels like it to me. :-)

beautylogicblog said...

@piinkcupcakez yes I love it too. It's gorgeous.

beautylogicblog said...

@buffy yes the lillacism looks fab. glad you love them. :)

beautylogicblog said...

@jen thanks jen, I think? lol, glad you like the red though.

Calming said...

I love all of these colors, they all look great on you as well.

xo,
CC

Tami said...

Hi DE, catching up on all my beauty blogs since I'm snowed in. I love Essie colors but I was wondering what brand stays on the longest for you? I have natural nails and am having a terrible time finding a combination that stays on more than a day. I found one that worked for about a week but I can't find the brand anymore. I used OPI base, LA Girls color then OPI top. I tried the great colors from Sally Hansen but that was the worst! Thanks!

Unknown said...

I love the Lilac one and the sheer pink :Dx

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...