Beautylogic Best Vitamin C Product 2011-Obagi Professional Vitamin C

Hey loves, sorry I didn't post the last few days. The holidays always wear me out. Do you get exhausted too during the holidays. By the way, I saw the movie The Iron Lady on Monday with hubby. It stars Meryl Streep and she plays Margaret Thatcher. It was so good!!! Meryl Streep was just unbelievable in that role. It's  a story of a woman who rose to power when it was very uncommon for women to be in power and also it shows such a beautiful love story between Ms. Thatcher and her husband.  Totally unexpected. Both Mr. Milly and I loved it, and when we both love a movie, well that says a lot.



Anyway let's talk beauty, I'm starting my Best of  2011 today and I will start with  last years favorite Vitamin C product which is Obagi Vitamin C Serum 20%. Although I test many skin care products because I'm a blogger, this one made such a HUGE difference on my face. It worked so well that I bought two bottles last year .(I wouldn't have needed three if I was just using it, but Mr. Milly loves it a lot, and uses it too.) This product leaves my skin and now Mr. Milly's skin glowing. It's really insane the difference in my skin (and Mr. Milly's)when using this, and when we don't use it.  Also, I find when it comes to my hyperpigmentation marks (which i tend to get often because of my tan skin) this is so effective.  The fact that it contains 20% of a STABLE vitamin C is great because it's super powerful. The reason I wrote "stable" in bold print, is because many companies will put an unstable form of Vitamin C in their products and then say their products contain Vitamin C but that Vitamin C won't do anything for you, so make sure you get a stable form of Vitamin C if you get one.    L'Ascorbic Acid is one form of stable vitamin C. Anyway,  Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, and also, it is essential for building collagen (which is what your skin is made of). 20% may be a little strong for you if you're just getting into Vitamin C so Obagi makes lower strength of Vitamin C like 10% so you may want to try that before you try this. All in all, this Vitamin C gets  an A+ and gets Beautylogic's Best Vitamin C product of the year.

Do you use Vitamin C in your anti-aging routine?

please don't wait until wrinkles start to show to anti-age. You should be anti-aging before hand!


Hugs,

Milly

8 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Niiice need to get this! Do you put this on first and then moisturize?

Anonymous said...

Milly, you are so gorgeous and smart and i love your blog!!!!! when i become a mom, i wana be just like you!!!! I can so relate to working in the corporate world and just being mentally and physically exhausted. Excuse my grammar please, I pounded my head and wanted to tear out my hair today but I seriously cannot take this job anymore!

My dream is to be a tv host one day and I so wish I can pursue it but I got bills, plus my boyfriend doesn't want to move to LA or NY and everyone keeps telling me I'll be broke and I'll be making a big mistake. =( I know these sounds like excuses but it's hard when everyone just shoots down your dreams when you bring them up.

All I want to do is start a fashion or beauty blog like you and interview interesting people, they don't even have to be celebrities. Please tell me how you got started. You should so do a post on this! I would love to follow in your footsteps. Please keep up the great work mami and I love your Thursday posts. They are so inspirational, just like you.

I hope you never feel down, because you seriously made this depressed girl happy for a moment reading your blog and you make me believe that anything is possible now. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN 2012!!! xoxo

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina Yes but I wait about 15 minutes so the product sinks in.

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous oMG, you just made my day. Thank you so much for such lovely words. GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS, AND START A BLOG, YOU never know who will notice you. I'm in LA right now prepping to film a commercial that will air during the awards because of my blog, so yes, do it!!!!! i will def do a post on how I started the blog. lots of luck to you.

APRIL B said...

Milly, can this serum be purchased over the counter? or do I have to see a derm? I am SO in need of a good serum to help w/hyperpigmentation and the aftermath of acne. Also, what cleanser, toner, and moist w/spf are you currently using? My 2012 beauty goal is to feel confident w/out my tinted moisturzier.

Hope to hear from you soon!!
BTW, CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW CAREER JOURNEY! I LOVE BEAUTY LOGIC!!!!

beautylogicblog said...

@aprilb buy it from apothica. It's amazing. Makes the skin glow. Thank you so much for your support. It means the world to me. thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton! I can't wait to try it. =)

Anonymous said...

OMG milly pls do a blog on how you got started! thanks.so much doll! Good luck in La & let us know how it is pls! Pls take lots of pics as well! :0)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...