Makeup Artist Kimara Ahnert Adding Pizzazz To Your Makeup



Hey girls today, makeup artist  Kimara Ahnert lets us know how we can go for the gusto when it comes to our makeup routine.  Click below to read more:






Makeup Pizzazz:
Go bold with lips.... I love the look of rich red or berry stained lips.  Be sure to use a lipliner. Rich color looks best on perfectly outlined lips. Suggested products: Kimara Ahnert lipstick in Ava or Bombshell

 

Shimmer on the eyes.....nows the time to add a shimmer or pearlized shadow in powder or creme to the brow bone, inner corner of eyes, and even under eyes on top of your eye liner. Suggested products: Shimmer Shadow from Nars in Bombshell


 
Lashes....add a few individual lashes to the outer corner of eyes.  If you can't master the individuals, opt for a strip lash.
Kimara Likes Mac Strip Lashes. 


Thanks Kimarha. 

I would also recommend adding color. Usually I'm boring with neutrals, and deeps plums.  I never ventured into pinks until recently and can't get enough of how it really brightens my face. I love it. 


Hugs, 

Milly
 

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...