Zoya True Collection Review and Swatches



Ah, for the spring Zoya has released two collections, and their True Collection has one  of my fave colors of all time. The True collection was inspired by runway looks from top designers. It contains six muted and very unexpected colors. Click below to see swatches, a review and remember click on the pics to enlarge.




Zoya Chlo-Full Coverage Vanilla Shimmer Metallic (2 coats). Applied pretty smoothly, no streaks.


Zoya Farah-This is a full coverage latte Beige Cream, no metallic on this one. Applied smoothly, no streaks -2 coats.


Zoya Bevin (I love that name Bevin) This is a full coverage jade cream (one of my fave colors) Two coats in this one. Applied smoothly.

Zoya Skylar-My absolute Fave color. Full coverage silver slated blue metallic (silver shimmer)

Zoya Tru-Full coverge gilded purple orchid , lots of red and gold shimmer-2 coats, applied smoothly.


Zoya Lotus-A full coverage purple metallic (pink shimmer)-Beautiful -2 Coats.


I had no problems with thse polishes applying. They all applied pretty smoothly and dried super quick. The colors are beyond beautiful, and it was super hard to pick my fave, but in the end Zoya Skylar won just because I really don't own anything like it, but all of these were stunning.

Which is your fave in this collection?

Would you grab any of these.

I believe these will be available January 13, 2012

Hugs

Milly

4 comments:

Mandii said...

I love these colors! Do you know where I can find Zoya polishes here in the city?

GonnaGoToMedSchool said...

I just love the zoya posts, they are by far my fav! Looks like I have to make a trip to Ulta to pick up a few of these gorgeous colors!

beautylogicblog said...

@mandii hey doll I a lot of salons carry them including Eve salon on 8th street and there's one on the upper west side called Polished Beauty Bar on 78th and broadway. she carry's the latest colors.

beautylogicblog said...

@gonnagotomedschool aren't they beautiful. I love them too!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...