Next Week Update!



hey guys, I'm sorry the last few weeks have been insane, with LA, and the Peoples Choice Awards,  my blogging has been super slow. However, I'm back next week with massive spring collections, a video (yes a video) and my updated internal beauty regime (beauty starts from within).  See you next week. This pic was my highlight of the Peoples Choice Awards, meeting the guys from Shark Tank. Mr. Milly and I watch that show religiously.

Anyway, see you next week,


Hugs,

Milly

4 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

You look great!!! So many exciting things coming your way! You deserve it :)

laurute said...

Hi, Milly,

You really look great! It's so nice to see that you're living your life the way you want it :)

I have one question...could you tell me the name of this music playing in one of your videos about 6 mistakes? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWeIp9t4HIg&feature=plcp&context=C39669c9UDOEgsToPDskLLsGMUaeQKRqS8YQdXnzwQ

thanks! ;)

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina thanks my love

beautylogicblog said...

@laurute it's a sade song. I don't remember which one but will find out by tomorrow. Thanks Laurute. anyone can live the life they want if they work hard.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...