Rembrandt Deeply White 2 Hour Whitening Kit Review




Rembrandt recently sent over their Deeply White 2 Hour Whitening Kit for me to review.  I ran out of my go-to whitener about a month ago and just haven't gotten around to ordering it. But when I recently saw the commercial I did with CVS at the Peoples Choice Awards, I was kind of mortified. We had filmed that little commercial all day and because I was tired, while we were filming, I drank about six cups of coffee.When I saw the commercial I noticed my teeth weren't as gleaming white as I like them. ( I like them to be the color of chiclets, lol ) Anyway, when I came back I decided to give the Rembrandt Deeply White Two Hour Whitening Kit a try. Click Below to read my review and to see my before/after:







The product contains 8 little tubes (that contain the whitening agent) and two mouth trays. You are supposed to place the mouth trays in hot (but not boiling water) and then place them on your teeth to shape them for about 30 seconds. I did it for a minute.


After you shape both mouthrays, you apply 1 tube of whitening agent to top mouth tray and 1 tube to botom mouthtray and then you wear them for 20 minutes. You then take a 10 minute break, and then repeat the process three more times. Basically you're really wearing the mouth trays for an hour and twenty minutes with four ten minute breaks. So here's what I didn't like: Those 10 minute breaks. I would prefer to have just worn this for an hour and twenty minutes straight. Those breaks made it impossible for me to relax while wearing.  I didn't experience any tooth/gum sensitivity while using this (but remember I've been whitening my teeth since I was 16, so I think by now I could throw acid on my gums and I wouldn't feel it, lol). This product promises up to three shades lighter. I don't think it whitened three shades, but I did notice a difference.  Here's the before.





Here's the After-I wouldn't say three shades, I think about one. 


Excuse my crusty lips in these pics. It was early, I was home, don't judge me. Here's another great part to this tooth whitener:  Where Crest's two hour whitestrips will run you $49.00 bucks. I believe Rembrandts is only $25.00. That's pretty great.

What are your thoughts on this product?

Would you use it?

What's your fave tooth whitener?

Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to try this kit ... It looks like it worked very well. PS nice teeth! :-)

beautylogicblog said...

Thanks I had braces, although my bottom teeth are crooked.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...