Tarte Glisten Maracuja Divine Shine Lip gloss


 For the spring Tarte has released their Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip gloss collection. My review today is for  Glisten but there are 10 lip glosses in total.  As I've said before I first got really into Tarte when I was pregnant and searching for makeup that was still high quality but didn't contain certain chemicals. I found that with Tarte and although I'm no longer pregnant, they have remained one of my fave brands. Click below to read my review and see my swatch of the Tarte Glisten Maracuja Divine Shine Lip gloss. 


The applicator is sort of like a push pen. You have to push down to really get the product out.



Glisten is a  pretty sheer peachy nude color that would suit many skin tones. The consistency is pretty thick but not sticky ( I really dislike sticky glosses, I spend the day breaking up the fight against my lips and hair.) I love all of the nourishing ingredients this product contains like the maracuja oil, sunfower seed oil and vitamin E. The scent and taste of this is pure mint. It's hard not to lick your lips when you have this on because it taste so yummy.



The product lasted around three hours before reapplication was necessary.  All in all I'm pretty sold on Glisten.

What are your thoughts on Glisten?

Do you like the Tarte products?

Hugs,

Milly

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!!!! You are so pretty and your baby is so adorable! Are you hiring for any writers right now? i would love to contribute.

Can you tell me how to start my own blog? I'm in Ohio and it's so boring out here. Do I start just blogging and how do I get other bloggers or prominent people in Ohio for an interview?

thanks hun!

kepsgrl said...

I may have to give Tarte a try. My current fave for lips is a Stila gloss I got with a kit for Christmas. I love the color but it can be sticky which is a real pain.

Unknown said...

I am a tarte fanatic! I've had my eye on these glosses. I need to see more swatches before I buy, though. Have a great week, Milly!

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous thank you so much. I'm going to do a post about how to start a blog, but just remember this most f the time I interview someone it's though email or phone so you can do the same wherever you are. What are you passionate about? I loved beauty products, and wanted to blog about them. The reason the blog does ok is because I put a lot of love into my posts. find your passion, then create a blog!

beautylogicblog said...

@kepsgirl I love love love Tarte. Try their mascara lights camera lashes. It's awesome!

beautylogicblog said...

@tiffany I think I"ll get more soon to feature. Hope you are doing well!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...