Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long Wear Mascara Review



Lately, beauty companies are coming out with products that will last all day. I love that! As a woman who is constantly on the go, it's great to know that I don't have to worry about my makeup looking a hot mess after a few hours. Bobbi Brown has just released her Long Wear line. This includes shadows, lipsticks, and a mascara. I've reviewed a lot of mascaras lately, but I can't front, the Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara in Black is definitely one of my top picks.  Although, the brush applicator is pretty thin and small compared to other brushes that I've used, it packs a powerful punch.



Click Below to Read Review and see before and after pics:





 I find that 1) it grabs my tiny lashes in the inner corner.  2) It really does a great job in giving me very long and  volumous lashes with minimal coats! 3) Although it last all day, it does not require anything more than warm water to take it off.  I really don't like rubbing too hard around my eye area. Since your under eye area doesn't have oil glands, that is usually the first place where wrinkles appear so I don't mess with that area too much. (I feel bad for women when I see them put tape around their eye area to get a more precise eyeshadow line. That's a quick way to get crows feet.) Anyway, the proof is in the pudding.



Left Eye with Mascara, right eye without



Both Eyes with Mascara



My problem with this mascara is the size of the tube. This mascara is significantly smaller than any others I own. If you're going to charge $24.00 for a mascara, this tube should be bigger. Other than that, Milly likes it.

What's your fave mascara?



Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...