You Need the New Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner


When it comes to eyeliners, I never have a steady hand. I've been doing my makeup for 15 years and I still can't get that perfect line (on my left eye). It just never seems to happen. There are rare occasions that I do get the line right on  both eyes, but usually my left eye liner always ends up a little crooked.   I then have to re-do it a few times. Step in Milani's new Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner in Blackest Black.  This is one of the best drugstore eyeliners I've ever used. First of all, the extremely fine felt tip point makes application a breeze.


 I do my usual technique and have found that my eyeliner always seems to come out perfectly on both eyes. The handle has a sort of curve to it that makes it easier for you to hold, and it works. Seriously, I haven't screwed up my left eye line since using this and that is unusual. Also, what I love about this, is after I apply, when I blink my eyes, I don't have bits of black liner on my lid. That always happens, even with waterproof liners, but not with this one.  Also, I love how rich the black is


and that this eyeliner stays put all day!!!

All in all, this eyeliner gets an A+!

You can find it here for $7.49.


Hugs,


Milly

6 comments:

*ms.angela89* said...

That liner looks pretty sharp! :) Is it anything comparable to loreal's?

Dianna said...

I complety agree!!

http://adventuresinherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Nadege said...

I NEED this in my life! I have Milani's Eye tech liquid pen and I get the perfect lines. Adding to my wish list!

beautylogicblog said...

@msangela89 which L'oreal one hon? There's a lot of them.

beautylogicblog said...

@nadege yes my line comes out perfect with this one, and believe me girl, eyeliner is my enemy. lol

socialitedreams said...

oh yes! it looks so fabulous

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...