Dior Addicts Orange Pareo Gloss Summer 2012



I'm a huge fan of orange lippies. Lately, I've also been rocking the hue on my lids too (looks amazing on warm skin tones).  Not everyone feels comfortable wearing such a bold color.  So for the Summer, Dior has created something perfect for those who fear orange! It's the new Dior Addicts Orange Pareo Lip gloss. What I love about this lippy, is that in the tube the color looks insane-so ORANGE! When I opened the box, I was like "WTH?" But once applied, oh baby, it looks gorgeous. I love that  it' s wearable by just about anyone.

CLICK BELOW TO READ MY REVIEW AND SEE SWATCHES. 






 I tried it on my cousin, who is paler than a ghost, and it looked amazing. I've been wearing it lately, and you girls know I'm pretty tan (especially with my sunless tanner) but I also applied it to one of my girls, Jamilah, who has a stunning mocha complexion and it looked so good.  Dior Orange Pareo is a sheer orange with golden sparkles.

The color is absolutely beautiful. One thing I find about Dior lippies is how hydrating they are, no stickiness with this. Your lips feel super moisturized. My only qualm, I wish this lippy lasted a little longer. After about three hours, I had to re-apply. If this lasted longer, this would be an A+ , but honestly, the color is so beautiful, I still give it an A.



Do you rock an orange lippy?

I'm loving this one, and lately Mac Morange.


Hugs,

Mily

10 comments:

Cocoa said...

Where can we purchase these orange glosses?

Stacy said...

so wonderful!

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

Danielle said...

this looks insanely HOT on you!!!! I love it ;)

Anonymous said...

That color is gorgeous on you, I am going to have to get my hands on it ASAP !!!

Nawi said...

it looks beautiful on you I am alought paler but could actually wear this gloss love it too and do not mind that have I to reaply. Thanks for posting.

beautylogicblog said...

@cocoa hey hon, sephora.

beautylogicblog said...

@danielle thanks babe.

beautylogicblog said...

@lauren thanks hon.

beautylogicblog said...

@nawi I swear it works on all skin tones.

clariza said...

wow this is a beautiful shade! however I must confess the color orange hates me. i luv it, and it looks terrible on me. i feel like theres too much yellow and green in my skin tone (face) and no matter what shade i try it just looks bad. maybe i take a lil trip to Sephora and just try the sample to see if it works. on you tho, fantastic!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...