Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara in Bleu Review



As I told you girls before, lately, I'm taking some serious risk when it comes to my eye makeup. I'm no longer sticking to neutrals like browns, coppers deep purples. No! For the summer, Milly is a new woman! I'm going bold when it comes to my eye makeup, and I'm not just leaving it to shadows. I'm also going bold with my mascara too. So let's talk about the new  Laura Mercier's Long Lash Mascara in Bleu (Blue).  First let's get into the brush shape, which is oval and contains massive tiny fibers that grab even my inner corner tiny lashes.


 Click below to read my review and see my before and after pics. 





 FYI: If you're a brow eyed girl, try deep blue eyeliners, blue mascaras, blue shadows. They really bring out your brown eyes. Now, although this is blue, I would totally wear this during the day.  You can def see the blue, but it's not the "in your face blue."  Or maybe it is, but I like it!  This mascara definitely does give my lashes a boost of length and volume. But, don't expect a fake lash look with this one. No, this is actually more of an everyday mascara. What I loved about this mascara is that I reapplied a few times, and it didn't clump.  Take a peek at my before and after pics.

Here's my Before



Here's my left eye with Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara in Bleu


Here's both eyes with Laura Mercier Long Mascara in Bleu



All in all, I really like this mascara for everyday. I also love how my brown eyes seem to really pop with it.

This mascara will be available in May on www.lauramercier.com


Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

Amber/Brown Bombshell Beauty said...

Your lashes look amazing! I don't usually do colored mascara, but since I have brown eyes, too, I'll have to give this a try!

BonafideLatina~ said...

i like it!! I tried a purple mascara once and it also brought out the brown eyes :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...