New Beauty Smoothie Ingredient: Neocell Super Collagen




You girls know how I feel about my beauty smoothie. I drink it religiously every morning and have seen some great results on my hair, skin, and nails.  Here's my smoothie recipe here. Anyway, recently I started added collagen to my smoothie after reading all the great reviews of this particular product. People claiming that their hair and nails, grew a lot longer, and their skin  never looked better. The stuff is tasteless, and is fairly inexpensive. Since I'm pretty familiar with how fast my nails, and hair grow every month (I''m a little crazy, I measure) I'll let you know if I see a difference in about six weeks.


Have you been drinking a smoothie?

What do you add to yours?


Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...