Simply Vera, Vera Wang Volumizing Mascara Review & Pics




I guess you can say I'm a mascara fanatic. I only keep my mascaras for three months (after three months, the wand is loaded with bacteria, yuke), but I tend to have around five or six at a time. What can I say? I love lashes. The thicker, the longer,  the better! False lashes are always an option too, but I tend to only do false lashes if I"m going out somewhere major. I'm a mascara girl.  My latest obsession is Vera Wang's new Simply Vera, Vera Wang Volume Enhancing Volume. This is Vera Wang's newest makeup line which is exclusively sold at Kohls. This mascara is out of this world good.

 Click below to read my review and see before/after pics.





The brush contains both small and large bristles for ultimate definition. The small bristles distribute the mascara to the lashes and the large bristles are to comb through them keeping them separated.  The mascara is also infused with their "Volumatric Polymer" which is supposed to increase lash volume by 200%.  All I can say is when I use this, I've got some serious lush, and full lashes (not sure about 200%), and although this is supposed to be just for volume, I get impressive length as well. Clumping is insanely minimal. But, I can tell you how much I like this mascara to the cows come home, the proof is always in the pudding:

Check out my before



Check out my after.



You can't go wrong with this mascara. I am obsessed and haven't been this impressed with a mascara in a minute.

Price is $18.50
You can purchase at Kohls.

What mascara are you loving lately?

Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...