Nuance Salma Hayek Macadamia Nut Exfoliating Body Cleansing Scrub Review

During the spring time, I love to whip out my self tanners and darken up. Although, I was already born brown, I love to turn as bronze as possible (without the sun's harmful rays). Now, one thing that prevents me from looking all streaky is a good exfoliator.  The one I've been using, even when I don't tan because it's just that great, is the new Nuance Salma Hayek Macadamia Nut Exfoliating Body Cleansing Scrub (wow, how long is that name!). This exfoliator/cleanser smells so delish, like a soft sugar fragrance (not sickening sweet either).  And, the scent lingers on your skin throughout the day. I find myself sniffing my arm often.  Also, this scrub is loaded with  moisturizing ingredients like macadamia oil, coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin E, so even after I use this, my skin is left so silky soft (perfect for my self tanner). If your skin isn't super dry, you could probably skip lotion afterwards.  I love that the exfoliating granules aren't that abrasive. They get the job done without ripping my skin off or leaving it red.

All in all, I love this.

You can find it here.

Price is $8.99

What's your fave scrub?

Do you self-tan too?

What's your favorite self tanner?


Hugs,

Milly

6 comments:

Lopez said...

This will be my next buy from the Nuance line. I wanted to know what self tanner do you use? I am looking for a good,natural looking self tanner. I have read decent reviews of the color of the Bare Minerals self tanner. I want a nice brown tan. I don't want to look orange. What would you suggest?

beautylogicblog said...

@Lopez hey doll, doing a whole post o my top self tanners next week. stay tuned, and thanks for reading. Hugs,

Judi said...

i am glad you are doing a post on self tanners!!! can't wait to read, i really want to try some this year!!!

Cocoa said...

Is the link for where to find this product just not showing up on my pc? I'd like to give the scrub a try!

beautylogicblog said...

@judi Will be up next week, thanks Judi.

beautylogicblog said...

@cocoa Sorry Cocoa, here's the link
http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=870424&productId=870424&navAction=jump&navCount=3

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...