OCC The Garden Nail Lacquer Swatches and Review




Some nail polishes can really knock my socks off, and that's how I felt when I tested OCC  The Garden Nail Lacquers. First of all, I love that these nail polishes are 100% vegan and cruelty free.  I'm really happy that nail polish companies are eliminating the unnecessary chemicals and still coming out with such high quality polishes. Now, let's talk about this collection. These polishes are so intensely pigmented and the colors I tested were out of this world gorgeous. Plus I love that they didn't apply streaky.  Click below to see swatches:




OCC Nail Lacquer in Chimera- a metallic green. One coat with this was more than enough, but this is two.



OCC Nail Lacquer in Arsenic-Thick, chunky Silver glitter.  One coat is fine but this is two.



OCC Nail Lacquer in Phantasm-a metallic ice blue. This was good with two coats. 


 My fave color was definitely Chimera. In fact I have it on today, and already got asked by two mommies in the playground, what polish I had on.

These are available for $8.00.

You can find them here
What's your fave color in this collection?

Do you like these polishes?

What polish colors do you normally rock?

Have a great Weekend!!!


Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

Lady J said...

Chimera is gorgeous! I need it ASAP *leaves post to figure out where to purchase*

beautylogicblog said...

@lady j lol, sorry I added the link at the end.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...