Happy Hearts 1 Night 1 School Event

Hey guys,

If you're based in NYC or anywhere near, I'd love you to attend this 1 Night 1 School event from the Happy Hearts Fund on Tuesday April 17th  The Happy Hearts fund is a non-profit founded by supermodel Petra Nemcova after the 2004 Tsunami. The goal is to rebuild schools and restore hope and opportunity  in the lives of children after natural disaster.  The goal of 1 Night 1 School is to rebuild the TK Pertiwi 11 Kindergarten in Indonesia, that was destroyed by an earthquake on May 2006. Mr. Milly is on the board, and last time I went to a Happy Hearts event it was so much fun.  You can click on a recap of the last event here (you know I blogged about it).



Anyway, I hope you'll be able to attend.  I will be there.



Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...