Glowing by Jennifer Lopez Review and Weekend Updates.



I love JLO. Yea, I said it. I've loved her since I was a teenager, and watched her in Money Train. I love her now on American Idol. I loved when my high school boyfriend would call me JLO (that just made me feel so pretty).  I love that every Latina I know has been told once in their life that they look like JLO (even if they look nothing like her). lol.  I love her sexiness, her sassiness, her, "Yea, I have a 25 year old boyfriend and what!" attitude. She is who she is, and she doesn't care what anyone thinks! But, I also love that she's a huge believer in positive thinking (like myself) and that she paved the way for many Latinas in Hollywood, and around the world. So,  I'm thrilled to tell you, that I love her new Eau de Parfum, Glowing. Woohoo!  I'm a huge lover of clean and woodsy smooth scents. Scents that don't stink up an entire room.  Glowing is soft, yet makes an impact. The scent contains top notes of bergamot, mandarin and cypress. The heart includes accords of orange flower, Muguet des Bois, and cassia flower.  The end notes are sandalwood, vetiver and patchouli, cashmere musk, vanilla and sultan amber. Man, after the dry down, the sandalwood and vanilla are definitely the more pronounced notes, and the combination of these too, is kind of sexy and delicious.  I've recently started wearing fragrances before bed. (I read somewhere Marilyn Monroe did that.) . \The fragrance goes strong for a good six hours as well. Although I just received the sample size, I hear the bottle lights up when you use it. How cool is that. All in all I'm loving this sexy scent.

Do you love JLO?

What's your favorite JLO movie? I think mine is Monster in Law.

Do you know that this is Jlo's 18th fragrance? Wow girl!!

This fragrance is available now at Kohls for $65.00

How was your weekend. Mine was great. Saturday, I hung out with my beautiful family, and Sunday, was a day of having brunch with my girls. There's nothing like hanging with the girls.  You've met both of these ladies before on the blog. A few years back I mentioned Raven here, as she was trying to be a reporter too. I'm so thrilled to tell you that she is   now a producer and reporter in Massachusetts, and my love Sophia (whose reviewed products before)  is a field producer for a production company.  We call ourselves the "Dream Team. " Because we plan to make all our dreams a reality. Anyway,   we went to Calle Ocho which is one of my fave spots in NYC on the weekends. Unlimited Sangria, and delish food.


How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?


Hugs,

Milly

7 comments:

Dianna said...

aww I love her aswell!

Anonymous said...

I love Jlo. My favourite movie would be Enough. My weekend was a bit stressful preping for my husband grandmothers funeral. Have a great week!!!

socialitedreams said...

18th??? what in the world...i know of some of them, thought this was like the 4th or 5th. jeez

my fave JLO movie will forever be Selena. i loooooooooove that movie

Maryam Maquillage said...

I definitely love JLo too, she's practically old enough to be my mama, yet she looks not a day over 25!! P. S. Strangely enough, I often get told that I look like her too... which I don't see (I'm not a Latina), but I obviously take it as a huge compliment lol

beautylogicblog said...

@diane everyone does. She's amazing.

beautylogicblog said...

@jojo omg, i ttotaly forgot about Enough!! love that,

beautylogicblog said...

@socialitedreams yesss! Selena was my ish.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...