Congrats to Carolina For Winning the Sephora Gift Certificate

Photobucket

What’s your beauty regimen?
I am a fan of many different brands so I am a crazy mixer but for me it works! :)

My beauty regimen for day is as follows:


- Wash my face with Juice Beauty's Cleansing GelPhotobucket (thanks to your review of Juice Beauty products I started using this cleanser, prior to switching to this cleanser I used Dr. Susan Taylor Rx for Brown Skin Bright and Clear:
Photobucket
- After cleansing I use the C.O. Bigelow Dr. Galen Herbal Skin Tonic Photobucket(it feels so refreshingly good on my skin!) as my toner.
- Following the tonic I use a tiny little drop of Philosophy's Hope in a Jar for Sensitive Skin Photobucket (since it is so thick) to moisturize and on over it I use Philosophy's When Hope Is Not Enough - sunscreen SPF 20 as my sun protector.
Photobucket
(Don't you just love how cute the names are of the Philosophy products? lol)

My beauty regimen for night is as follows:

- Same as above except that I also use Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream:
Photobucket

What’s the deal with your make-up?

I have been using BareEscentualsPhotobucket since 2002 and it works for me because I dont like to look like I have make-up. They have a lot of colors to choose from for blushes and eye shadows which I love a lot. I am too scared to try the liquid make-up b/c I always think it will make me break out.

What is your must have beauty product?
My must-have is definitely my Philosophy Sunscreen b/c I liked to be protected from the sun.

What beauty advice can you give us?
I would say that a woman should take care of herself within first before she can see her true beauty on the outside. So that means eating healthy, drinking water and taking the vitamins you need for your body and of course getting some exercise.

What is the best advice you’ve ever received (does not have to be beauty-related)?
Best advice I've received is 'always trust your gut feeling because it will always guide you to the right place.' And I truly believe that because it has worked for me.

Carolina, please email me with your address.

Guys, We're having another contest where a winner can get a BeautyLogic approved gift bag which will have Aubrey Conditioners I've recommended, Melange Tuberose Parfum, and a whole bunch of other things. This time though you'll only have to enter your name to win. I'll keep you updated Also, take a look at my new feature "Word on the Street" kind of like "beauty of the week" but not so detailed.

Also starting next week, for the months of June and July-the next Beauty of the Weeks will be my favorite bloggers-so stay tuned and learn about these fabulous, gorgeous and brilliant women.

Hugs,
DE

1 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

Carolina, you skin is gorgeous!

I use some Philosophy products, but I'm going to have to give the Rx for Brown skin line a try.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...