Hana Flat Iron Works Wonders & New Givewaway

You guys know how addicted I am to my hair. I go through great pains to take the absolute best care of her (yes I said "her") and make sure that I keep her in tip top shape. Because I’m a hair fanatic, I’m always on the look out for the greatest and best products that will keep my hair looking beautiful, but not cause damage. I recently tried the Hana flat iron from Misikko and I'm very impressed with how effective it is.
Photobucket


Again, this flat iron contains the must have Tourmaline. If you don’t know what Tourmaline is, it’s a substance that produces negative ions. Again you want negative ions because it keeps your hair straighter and much shinier than regular plates do. I used my Hana after my hair was a little damp. I adjusted the temperature to around 250 and began the process of ironing her.My hair came out beautiful, very smooth, frizz-free, and incredibly shiny. I love that this iron has an adjustable temperature dial from 150-450 and it also has this heat proof pouch. If you're like me (trying to take over the world) you're always on the go. I love the fact that after using the Hana, I can just throw her in the pouch, then in my bag, and go. (No waiting for her to cool down.) This is an excellent flat iron for those who like to have straight, fabulous hair and the place to get it is Misikko.com

New Contest: Tell me about your worst Hair day. Misikko & Beauty Logic are partnering to bring you a brand new Hana iron. Email me at beautylogicblog@yahoo.com the worst hair blunder you ever made, and you can win a brand new Hana flat iron. Contest Ends Thursday July 3.

4 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks for another great contest.
Product Junkie Diva

Mischo Beauty said...

As you know- I loved it too! Someone's going to be a very lucky winner! :)

yummy411 said...

congrats and welcome to the bbn!

Calming Corners said...

Awesome contest! I learned that skipping the blowdryer and flat ironing when hair is damp does give it shine.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...