Word on the Street

I’m posting twice today because I may not be available tomorrow.

Have you ever walked by a woman on the street and wondered,” How does she get her hair so fabulous?” or “What product does she use to keep her skin glowing?” I’m sure you’ve asked similar questions, and if you haven’t, I definitely have. As you guys know by now, I’m not shy at all! So I usually approach the person and ask them their beauty secrets, but this time, rather than keeping the answers to myself, I’ve decided to share them with you beautiful girlies too. So this new feature will be called Word on the Street where I basically stop someone on the street and ask them what is it that makes them look so fabulous. My first victim (lol) is a stunning Haitian/Barbados beauty named Cheyenne:
Photobucket
I spotted Cheyenne while in Whole Foods yesterday picking up my dinner. This 18 year old stunner has one of the most beautiful locks I've ever seen-full of so much shine, and bounce, and so long. (My pics don't do them justice!) DE had to ask for her secrets. Luckily, she was willing to give them to me and I'm sharing them with you!
Photobucket
So Cheyenne, What's your hair regimen?
For shampoo, I used various ones but usually I stick with Garnier:
Photobucket
For my conditioner, it's always Origins Knot Free Finishing Rinse
Photobucket
And as a Leave in Conditioner, i always use John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Leave in Conditioner:
Photobucket

I asked Cheyenne what make-up she uses, and she says she likes a fresh face. However, when going out she uses Bare Escentuals.
Photobucket
and she swears by Jane Iredale Mascara:
Photobucket
Thanks Cheyenne,

Have any of you ever tried these products? I think I'm going to grab that John Masters Organics leave in.
We're having another give away so stay tuned. You can win a bag of BeautyLogic Approved items such as Aubrey & Giovanni conditioners, my favorite mineral makeup mineralogie, my signature scent Melange Tuberose and a whole bunch of other things. This time though, you'll only have to enter your name for this contest, so stay tuned.

Hugs,

DE

10 comments:

bombshell74 said...

you need to start your own magazine or something. I'm serious

Phyllis Bourne said...

I love this feature!!!

Cheyenne is lovely.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks for the tips lovely Cheyenne. I am very interested in that conditioner as well.
Thanks so much.
Product Junkie Diva

BonafideLatina~ said...

You are a GENIUS DE! What a great idea! :)

The Origins Knot Free Finishing Rinse sounds interesting - I'd like to try that.

Looking forward to more WORD ON THE STREET!

BonafideLatina

PS: I love her name Cheyenne - so pretty!

Wes said...

I like this new feature!!! I use Garnier Fructis products a lot... BTW- I need your 'people person' skills, lol

B said...

I love this feature too!! Cheyenne is beautiful and I'm lovin' her hair.

P.S.
Whole Foods is better than Sephora. Love that place!

Anonymous said...

Bombshell's right - start your own mag! This blog is full of great beauty tips. With you being so in with style, I wanted to ask if you've heard of Toyota's If Looks Could Kill yet? I work with them so I'm really excited to spread awareness of these thrilling new webisodes that follow an aspiring fashion designer, Bianca, who's involved in international espionage by night. If you're familiar with the BMW shorts from a couple of years ago (Guy Ritchie, Madonna), these webisodes definitely have a similar production level.

Link: http://www.iflookscouldkill.com

Interactive: Toyota has gone one step further, the viewer can interact with Bianca to help her unravel the mystery that has suddenly become her life. I really enjoy the multiple levels; it adds a dimension of reality to the story and builds a unique relationship between the main character and viewer.

Launch party: We just had our official launch party on 6/11 in NYC— with a special performance by Keyshia Cole, and appearances made by Alexis Phifer, Rosci, Avant, Eric Benet, and Mashonda!

I'd really love your take on the first episode—Haute Pursuit—and discuss more as the other episodes roll-out. Myself, I'm still trying to figure out who the bad guy is—the ex, the boyfriend, the boss? Or maybe it's Nana? lol

Again, would love your take because bloggers like yourself definitely have a good eye about what's cool, hot and current. I would have contacted you via email but I didn't know which the best way to reach you was. I hope I didn't overstep my bounds by directly contacting you.

Don't be shy girl! :)

Best,
Whitney Maiers
ILCK Ambassador
maiers.whitney@gmail.com

beautylogicblog said...

Bombshell: thanks, I want my own Talkshow though, that would be a dream.
PBW: thanks, she is so lovely and was very sweet when i approached her.
PJD: i'll pick it up and tell you how it is:
Bonafide: thanks for your support. You're a sweetheart
Wes: Many people I know love Garnier
DB, I"m glad you like it. I love your blog too
Whitney: this sounds very interesting. I'll take a look at it.
Hugs to all of you
Mil

Calming Corners said...

Thank you so much for this post. I have her hair structure, but my hair is a mess right now. Thanks for the tips I am going to try the products. There is nothing like getting tips from people and you can see the results. Keep up the good work.

I agree you need to start a mag, talk show something...

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES! I always want to ask chicks on the street about their regimens, those are THE best tips- the real ones!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...