I've been tagged Sugars

I've been tagged by the brilliant blogger/author PBW

Photobucket


The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1)What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was a young girl in high school and enjoying my youth. The world was my oyster. I had a load of friends, and thought I would be the next Oprah-things haven’t changed.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
1) Run on the treadmill
2) Buy some new vitamins
3) Call mommie and tell her I love her
4) Write two new blogs that I’m excited about
5) Try to make plans for my upcoming birthday-July 8th babies!

3. Snacks I enjoy:
1) Ms. Fields Cookies
2) Auntie Ann pretzels
3) Twinkies (yes these are my addiction since the young days)
4) These crackers that my co-workers have. I don’t remember the name but they are delishhhhhhhhh-
5) Special K with berries (yes I’m weird)

4. Places I’ve lived: Queens NY, and Manhattan

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: The first thing I would do is buy mom and dad their dream home. Then treat myself to this apartment
Then start an organization helping single mothers by providing them with child care so they can go to school. Then start the “Dominican Enigma Grandpa Parkinsons Disease Foundation.” My grandfather was my favorite person on earth and was taken away by Parkinsons. I think of him every single day. Then I'd figure out what to do with the rest of my billion.

6. People I want to know more about: I love finding out about everyone. I’m pretty darn nosey.

Hugs,
DE

Im tagging the following six bloggers Mischo Beauty, Calming Corners Honey Brown Sugar, Brown Girl Gumbo and Makeupmakesmehappy

5 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Fun read! OMG that apartment looks so FAB!!!! :)

Phyllis Bourne said...

As a former reporter, I believe being nosy is the the best quality you can have. You are going to be a FANTASTIC news anchor and end up WAAAAY more successful than Oprah!

Thanks for being such a good sport about the tag.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

My husband is ADDICTED to Mrs. Field's cookies. He buys them almost everyday!! I need to go back and click on your dream apartment!

I agree with PBW, being nosy can be a lucrative trait!

Thanks for the tag! :-)

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

WOW!!! That apartment is FABULOUS!! I want one too! Did you see the price tag? $10 million dollars! Oh to be a billionaire. :-)

Roselyn said...

Thanks for the tag love! My answers are up!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...