Essie's Neon Collection=New Obsession

Photobucket

Essie has come again with a new amazing array of polishes called The Neon Collection. Here are four bright and vibrant colors that are great for summer and look ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL on me and I know will look fantastic on you too. As usual here are some pics:


Essie Short Shorts-a sexy hot pink, looks so bright and perfect for summer
Photobucket

Essie Mini Shorts-an incredibly bright orange (orange is one of my fave colors) I have this on my fingers right now and it looks stunning on tan skin.

Photobucket

Essie's Bermuda Shorts-a hot ultra-sexy violet that look fantastic.
Photobucket

And the Most shocking color - a color that I had never tried but I'm in love with now is:

Essie's Shorty Pants-an Electric incredibly bright yellow ( i love this one).

Photobucket

Beyonce Loves this trend!

Photobucket

What Bright Colors are you trying this summer? Do you recommend any hot ones?

Essie

Hugs,
DE

11 comments:

Virtuous Blue said...

I agree. The orange looks absolutely fab on you. I'm definitely going to have to collect some Essie for the summer. So far i'm rocking a bright coral shade on my toes and everytime I look down I feel a lil chipper lol

Kenya
VB

Phyllis Bourne said...

Jsut when I thought I'd bought all of my summer nail polishes, you tempt me again.

Those colors look great on you, especially the orange.

BonafideLatina~ said...

Ooooh these are HOT HOT HOT :)
Love them! You've inspired me to go the bright route. I typically don't color my nails much (usually just make sure my toes are done or if natural they look proper). My hand nails are usually plain jane. Hmmm-adding it to my list LOL. Thanx!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

The bright colors look very nice on you. I only wear bright colors on my toes. On my nails I am wearing Essie's limo-scene. I also like Essie's sugar daddy.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

not to change the subject, but if it is packaged that way, thats some tight marketing

B said...

I absolutely adore all of those colors. And I'm all over the yellow~

Ugochi said...

yum, the Mini Shorts (orange) is hot! i bought it at Ricky's the other day and i'm getting a mani with it today :)

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

LBIC said...

I love the first pink one on you. So cute. I'm going to have to check these out.

Leela said...

OMG!!
you are going to make me spend all of my money..Neon Nail polish is going to be SO big this summer.

Mischo Beauty said...

Ok- how about EVERY color looks good on you! Lucky girl!:)

I'm loving "Shorty Pants", but right now I have Revlon's Fuchsia Fever on my toes- but I'll definitely be picking up Essie's collection!

Anonymous said...

These are some stunning colors! I think I'll make my way over to Head2Toe Beauty for these. :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...