Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara Review & Pride Weekend Updates




Hey loves, how was your weekend. Mine was great. We'll get into it later in this post, but for now, let' talk my new mascara love which is Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara. When it comes to mascaras, Lancome usually gets it right, so when I heard about the new Lancome Hypnose Star mascara, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and  test it out. Lancome claims the mascara was inspired by the show stopping glamour of 1930's movies.  The first thing I noticed about this mascara was the triangular brush. Two of the sides are flat, and the other two are oblique. The brush does a great job of capturing my lashes.



According to Lancome, each side has a purpose, the flat side is supposed to, "loads lashes with just the right amount of product to generously coat lashes" and the oblique sides are supposed to, "separates and lengthens while fixing lashes in a curl, according to the brand. " I'll say this, Hypnose Star is def my new favorite Lancome mascara. And I really think it delivers on it's promises. Not only does it give insanely lush and long lashes, but it also coats them with this pigment which makes my lashes look super intense.  I also notice no smudging. Click below to see my before/after and read my weekend updates.


Before Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara


After Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara


 This mascara does a great job of creating some serious lush lashes with little effort. That pic is only with one coat. I'd say this mascara is another winner for Lancome. I love the packaging too. How pretty are those stars. My one gripe-the scent. It smells pretty and perfumy, but  I wish more companies would embrace fragrance free mascaras.

The mascara won't be released till September in the states, but Lancome is doing a flash sale for it in July for two day at Sephora. Get your hands on it! I believe it will retail for $25.00


How was your weekend?

Mine was pretty great.

This weekend was all about spreading the love. I headed to NYC's Pride parade which is always so much fun. I've been going since I was a teenager.


I made a friend.




UM Wowza!!! Can I get your workout plan?? Look at those abs!







After the parade, I went to meet Mr. Milly for dinner, and caught these two after their big day



Love is beautiful.

What are your thoughts on this mascara?

What's your fave Lancome mascara?

Will you be getting this mascara in July for the flash sale.


Hugs,

Milly

5 comments:

Blauriche said...

Wow, that mascara works great on you. I'll have to check it out when it hits the stores.

One of these years I'll have to check out NYC's parade. I don't know if it's always the same weekend as Chicago's but I've seen so many Chicago Pride parades anyway it's high time I see what kind of show New York puts on!

beautylogicblog said...

@blauriche I always have such a blast at that parade. Chicago Pride must be amazing too.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what 2 days the flash sale will be? I don't want to miss it, it looks great on you :)

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous July 9th and july 10 hon, go get it. sorry I responded so late.

jccmz said...

Pride parade in NYC is unparalleled. I'm a biased New Yorker, for sure, and a longtime supporter of gay rights. Now, on to my obsession with this mascara -- I've never, ever used a mascara without curling my lashes before and this stuff actually lifts my stick-straight Asian lashes into something like a curl! Not only that, non-waterproof mascaras (except tubing ones) usually turn my eyes into hilarious racoon masked marvels, but NOT Lancome Hypnose Star! Plus the brush/wand is the best I have EVER used. I usually hate all mascaras because they basically do nothing for me except waste my time. But ... I think I am in awe of this mascara!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...