Repechage Sea Spa Glow All Over Body Scrub Review





I'm really picky when it comes to exfoliators. I loathe the ones that say they, "exfoliate thoroughly" yet when I use them, the granules feel as soft as baby powder. Or the ones that are so harsh they feel as if they are ripping your skin apart with each lather. Step in Repechage Sea Spa Glow. This exfoliator is quickly becoming one of my favorites. First of all, can we talk about how delicious the scent is, -pure spearmint. It reminds me of Trident's spearmint gum, which is my favorite. It's great when you use it in the morning because the scent immediately invigorates you. The salts, which come from the Dead Sea in Israel thoroughly exfoliate my skin without being too soft or harsh.  I love that this also contains seaweed which is a natural source of  vitamins,  amino acids, and trace minerals. It also contains olive oil which ensures after you scrub, your skin is as hydrated and soft as  a baby's bottom. 

The product retails for $35.00

This scrub is seriously an A+.

What is your fave scrub?

You can purchase it here. 

Have you tried Repechage products?

Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...