Shansen Jewelry

Last year, I diid a segment with WPIX news anchor Tamsen Fadal. A month before we actually had done the segment, I had put my pic next to hers on my vision board.  When I met Tamsen,  I was struck by her kindness, and her really great energy. She was so reassuring and kind and made me feel very at ease. Recently, Tamsen and her cousin,  actress, Shannon Elizabeth (Yes, thee Shannon Elizabeth) started their own jewelry line, Shansen Jewelry.  I love the whole purpose of this line. Both women were in TV, but they were both searching for the meaning of happiness. Their jewelry line is inspired by their encounters, their travels, the icons and gurus they have met along the way as well as their quest to find true peace. The collection  consist  of handmade bracelets and necklaces, and mix and match stackables that bring energy, inspiration and courage to the wearer. Here are some of their pieces

ONYX TRIPLE WRAP BRACELET

Turquoise Cuff

Libby Love Necklace

For more info on Shansen click here. 


What do you think of the jewelry?

I love that turquoise cuff.

Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...